Monday, October 03, 2005

 

David's Film Journal

Recently, I've been keeping a journal of the films I see--where, what format, and my initial response to it. I'm not sure why, other than an increasing desire to have some sort of record of various aspects of my life to complement my increasingly unreliable memory. At any rate, I seem to have lost the journal, which is frustrating. I'm going to move it online, here. I'm not writing for an audience, but if people care what films I see or what I think of them, or just like to point out how dense I am or what terrible taste I have, I'll open comments for them to do so. If I suspect my thoughts are actually interesting, I'll cross-post them at Lawyers, Guns, and Money.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?